"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Updates, Pt. 2

Last week I let you know that I had two important updates to share.

The first was to let you know that I'm now blogging for the "Virtual Vestibule," which is the official blog of the Archdiocese of St. Louis.

I didn't divulge the other update, for the purposes of creating a dramatic buildup. (You have been anxiously waiting, right?)

Well, the time is come for me to tell you the big news:

I am now a contributor for the website ThoseCatholicMen.com!


My first post, Chaos on Campus, went live today.
Satan loves chaos. Not only is chaos the opposite of order, it is a perversion of order. It is only natural then that chaos begets confusion. These two forces – chaos and confusion – are always united to destruction and death, which are sure hallmarks of the evil one’s handiwork. So, in the past few weeks and months as America has watched chaos and confusion reign on college campuses due to alleged instances of racism – notably at the University of Missouri-Columbia and Yale University – one will surely find a link to death and destruction.
You'll have to read the rest over at ThoseCatholicMen.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment