You may have several theories as to why I have been absent, such as, but not limited to theories like:
- My computer died
- I developed arthritis and cannot type anymore
- I said everything I could possibly say
- I came to the realize that Matt Walsh is immensely more popular than I am, and says all the things I could ever hope to say but says them better.
- My wife won't let me blog anymore so as to force me to spend more time with her
- I got a new job
- Other hobbies have taken precedence
- The Federal Government didn't like what I had to say and tried to shut me down
- Life got in the way
- I became even more lazy
- I decided to read more
- I decided to drink more
decidedwas forced to sleep moreless
- I went blind
Yes, this entire list is accurate. To some degree or another. Except for the new job part. Although if you consider my basketball coaching a "new" job, it would fit. And I didn't really go blind, but I have been wearing my glasses more lately. And I didn't "decide" to drink more. You and I both know that no one in their right mind let a bottle of Rum Chata sit around the house for an extended period of time. That would just be silly.
But I digress.
Really, it boils down to one thing: Time.
I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to blog, nor felt like it when I did have a few spare moments.
Let me give you a brief rundown of one recent span of three days in my life.
In a span of about 3 days, or 60 hours, I...
- Went to Sunday Mass
- Went to daily Mass
- Officiated three basketball games
- Went to work twice
- Coached a basketball practice
- Taught a PSR class
- Attended a Knights of Columbus meeting and took notes as Secretary
- Coached a basketball game
So, yeah, I've been a little busy.
If you don't see much blogging from me, it's a safe bet that it's simply a lack of time. Or one of the other theories from that list above.