"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Worst. Traffic. Ever.

My latest 9s Mag blog is up. It's been up for almost two whole days.

And I've been so busy lately that I haven't even had time to tell you about it.

In case you couldn't tell, it's about what was apparently THE worst. Traffic. Jam. Ehv-ur. No, not the one you faced coming home from work tonight. That one ACTUALLY has an impact on you.
This traffic jam made national news because it... well... I'm not 100% sure why it made national news.

I know, I know. Apparently New Jersey Governor Chris Christie ordered allowed it to happen. And I know everybody in the media wants to talk about him because they think he's running for president in 2016.

I still don't care. Read why I don't care over at The 9s Mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment