"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome to 2014: The Important Things

It's already the 5th of January, and I haven't made time to write anything until now.

Not that there aren't a myriad of things to write about. But sometimes you have to know what's important in life; sometimes that means writing a blog post takes a back seat for awhile.

With that in mind, my first blog of 2014 features a couple things I've done today instead of writing blogs...

1) I played with this little guy...

2) We got some snow, which required some shoveling, and "hunkering down"...

 (I also made a trek on foot, through the snow, to Imo's for the "oh-so-important" anniversary pizza. #LikeARealMan)

3) ...And today I've been celebrating the first anniversary of this little ceremony...

P.S., the wife and I also watched this movie...

http://www.jackreachermovie.com/

It's very entertaining (the books are pretty good too)...

More posts to come soon(-ish)(hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment