"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Monday, December 2, 2013

I Want to Blog More, But...

I really want to blog more. There is so much going on that I want to comment on (because the internet really needs ONE more person spouting their views).

I literally have 34 draft blogs left unpublished; at least a dozen of those are just a title of a topic I want to write about and lots of blank space. What I'm saying is: I have plenty I want to say/write.

But, I'm not writing as much as I would like.

Why?

Priorities.

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I spent some time with this guy...


Who can blame me?

We also took some time to get one of these...


And we turned it into this...


And that's just a small part of the fun we had over the past five days or so.

So, in case you're wondering why I don't write all too often, it's not for lack of desire! I have a couple other responsibilities on my plate, not the least of which is a nearly two month old baby. I am still writing for The 9s on a weekly basis, so if nothing else, you'll see that post every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment