"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Year In Review - What I'm Thankful For

Ever sit around and think about how your life has changed? Some people will say nothing ever changes about their life. On the other hand, some people can say things have changed significantly over 5, 10, or 15 years.

Me? Let me briefly recount the degree to which my life has changed since this time last year.

This time last year...
...I wasn't married...

...I didn't have a baby...

...I was living with my future mother-in-law...

...I didn't have a job...

...I only had one car...

...I had a blackberry for a phone...

...I wasn't coaching basketball...

...I wasn't updating this blog...

...I didn't have a mortgage...

...and...

...I was changing significantly fewer diapers...zero to be exact.
Of course, I'm so incredibly thankful for all these changes.
I've gotten married to my best friend in the whole world. Together, with God's grace, we've brought a healthy, little baby boy into the world. I got a job doing pro-life work (how great is that?!), which has allowed me to buy a car and a house. My job is flexible enough that it has allowed me to start coaching basketball.

Thankful? Yeah, I'm thankful. Just a little bit.

So, how has your life changed in the past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment