"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Parenthood 101: The Essentials

My wife said we needed diapers.

Knowing it was my fatherly duty to provide for my lovely little family, I gracious acquiesced to her request to go buy some more.

So, I saddled my trusty steed and rode into the Fearsome Forest. It was there I encountered the terrible dragon, which I slew without allowing him even to singe my eyebrows.

Then I arrived at Walgreens, purchased the essentials, and returned home.

I'm taking to this parenting thing pretty well, don't you think?


Milk and diapers: Doesn't get any more essential than this. In case of a zombie apocalypse government shutdown, we're good. For 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment