"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Am I Being Indecisive?

What do you write when you have nothing to write about?

Do you write about nothing? Is nothing something you can actually write about? Is nothing actually something? What is nothing? Can I actually be as un-creative as I think I could be by not having something to write? Is this normal? Is there someone who could help me?

It can't be as bad as it seems, can it? Could I write about not having anything to write about? Would that be a very interesting topic to write about? Would that be possible to do?

Doesn't anyone have an idea for me? Why can't I find inspiration? Am I a failure? Will my brain turn to mush? Will it run out of my nose? If I do find a topic, how do I know I can write a sufficient amount about it? Do I really have to write 500 words? Does anyone else think that's a lot of words?

But is it really?

How would I know? Why do I have to do this? What am I learning from this? Could I find a topic I need to learn about and write about that? How long would that take me? How will I find time to write? Will I have time to write? Will people leave me alone? Will I have to go somewhere dark, and warm, and quiet so I can concentrate? Will I be able to stay awake? Will I be able to eat while I write?

What if my right arm gets broken? (got milk?) Will I still be able to write? Who will I get to help me?

Do I sound paranoid? Will I always be this way? What can I do for my condition? Why? Why me?

Oh!

I might have thought of something to write about...

...now what what it?

No comments:

Post a Comment