"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Sunday, September 15, 2013

3,000 Views Deserves a Thank You!

I owe all of you a huge "Thank You."

Within the past 24 hours, I surpassed 3,000 blog views!

Thank you for reading what I have to write.

I know this isn't a huge accomplishment, because 3,000 isn't that big of a number, but it's one I feel is worth noting, because even though I started this blog in 2009, I didn't gain much traction with it until this past summer. In fact, between first publishing and this past summer, I accumulated less than 800 views.

However, things have changed drastically since then. Remarkably, the bulk of those 3,000 views have come since July.

So, Thank You!

And, if you haven't already, please pass my blog along to your friends. I don't want to be alone in standing in the gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment