"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Requiescat in Pace

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my uncle, Herman Hummel. He passed away yesterday afternoon after a nearly two-year fight with esophageal cancer.

From my Aunt Joyce:

Herman Francis Hummel, born June 4, 1946 has completed his journey on this earth today, September 4, 2013 @ around 2PM. He has fought the 'good fight' battling esophageal cancer for 21 months. I'm very proud to be the wife of this valiant soldier ~ He has been an example of strength, perseverance and determination as he continued his best to live as normal as he could with such a debilitating disease.
Also, please keep in your prayers his immediate family. They have been through a lot.

Requiescat in Pace, Uncle Herm.

No comments:

Post a Comment