"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 - We Will Never Forget

Today is a day I will never forget. As a thirteen-year-old on the morning of September 11, 2001, I was just old enough to grasp the magnitude of the situation. Now, twelve years later, we have a younger generation who has no sense of what that day means. It's just a fact of life that this will happen.

But for those of us who do remember, we need to keep that day in our collective consciousness. That is why I keep this image on my blog year-round.


To those of use who lived through that day: Let Us NEVER Forget.

To those of you who don't remember that day: Listen to the stories. Look at the pictures. It is a sad chapter of our history, but one we must not let fade into the annals of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment