"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Friday, September 13, 2013

10 Potential Names for Washington's NFL Franchise

In a follow-up to my post yesterday about the re-energized controversy over the Washington Redskins mascot, I have compiled my own list of potential names for a D.C. football franchise.


10. Senators

An oldie, but a classic nonetheless.










9. Heroes

The potential mascot. Enough said.

 








8. Americans 

The potential mascot. Again, enough said. (Please, no!)















7. Statesmen

A little scary, but could work.













6. Generals

 Okay, so it's been done before...












5. Bureaucrats

This one might be the most appropriate representation of the residents in the region, if that's what we're going for.









4. Politicians

I know, it's cliche, but it should at least be on the list.












3. Governors

Or the Governators...












2. Drones

The Washington Drones just has a nice ring to it.












And my number one name suggestion for the NFL's Washington team:


1. Spies









 My personal favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment