"I sought among them for a man that might set up a hedge, and stand in the gap before me in favor of the land." Ezekiel 22:30

Monday, August 26, 2013

Dem. State Rep. Arrested for Pot

I find this story amusing, although I'm not sure why.

From the Kansas City Star:

Missouri State Rep. Jeremy LaFaver, a Democrat, was arrested just after 3 p.m. in Boone County, according to a Missouri Highway Patrol arrest report. He was stopped for failing to respond to a charge out of Moniteau County that he had driven with an expired license tag and without insurance.
During Sunday’s stop, he was cited with possessing a marijuana pipe and up to 1.2 ounces of marijuana, according to the highway patrol’s arrest report.
My question to you as a reader is:

Should pot be legalized? And what are the reasons for your opinions?

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/201remy-lafaver-of-kansas-city.html#storylink=cpy

No comments:

Post a Comment